Art Square Hermitage
- Art Square Amsterdam is the gateway for Museums and renowned galeries.In the courtyard of the Hermitage Amsterdam.
- Hermitage Amsterdam, Amstel 51, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- April 14, 2016 until April 17, 2016
- De Kunstkelder is a gallery for artists and made by artists. Every month 18 – 20 artists are exhibiting their work in the “KunstKelder”. During opening hours there is always one of the artist present.
- KunstKelder RaaksHalle, Drosse Straat 2, HAARLEM, Netherlands
- January 6, 2016 until January 29, 2016
Abstraction in the Netherlands in 2015
- From Friday the 6th of March there will be an exhibition ‘ABSTRACTION IN THE NETHERLANDS ANNO 2015'. Guest curator is René de Vreugd who selected 10 of the most appreciated innovating living artists who were working in lyric abstraction during the past 20 years. Those are artists who continue to innovate and have developed a very strong own signature inn time within the abstract art
- Zandvoorts Museum, Swaluestraat 1, Zandvoort, Netherlands
- March 6, 2015 until April 12, 2015
- From the 25th of January to the 4yh of March Karel Vreeburg (sculpture) and Bram de Winter (paintings) are exposing their works in "Het Evertshuis" in Bodegraven.
- EvertsHuis, Julianastraat 4, Bodegraven, Netherlands
- January 25, 2015 until March 4, 2015
Kunst & Antiek Weekend Naarden
- For already 17 years The "Kunst & Antiek Weekend Naarden" has been one of the top location for Art lovers who are looking for ultimate quality in art. The show is located in " Naarden Vesting"
- Grote Kerk Naarden Vesting, St. Annastraat 5, Naarden., Netherlands
- December 22, 2014 until December 25, 2014
Nationale Kunstdagen 2014
- During the "Nationale Kunstdagen" more then 200 Dutch Artists will show there art. Those artist have been selected during the “Regionale Kunstdagen” as most appreciated artists
- Ahoy Rotterdam, Ahoy-weg 10, Rotterdam, Netherlands
- November 8, 2014 until November 9, 2014
Kunstlijn Haarlem 2014
- Kunstlijn Haarlem 2014 in BELCANTO
- Belcanto, Surinameweg 2, Haarlem, Netherlands
- October 31, 2014 until November 2, 2014
Kunstlijn Haarlem 2014
- Karel Vreeburg Exposes some of his works in "The House of Gitaarlem" during Kunstlijn Haarlem 2014
- Het Huis van Gitaarlem, Grote Houtstraat 5, Haarlem, Netherlands
- October 31, 2014 until November 2, 2014
- The fourth edition of the Annual Dutch Art Fair / ADAF place will take place on Saturday 27 and Sunday September 28th. The main differences with the previous editions are the further professionalisation and internationalization of the fair. This year, after rigorous balloting, besides 170 Dutch artists 20 artists from 6 other countries will participate in the ADAF .
- World Fashion Centre / Beursplaza, Koningin Wilhelminaplein 13, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- September 27, 2014 until September 28, 2014
National Art Days 2013
- During the National Art Days the 210 Artist who won the preselection of de Regional Art Days will present their works as most admired artists. More info on the website.
- Nationale Kunstdagen 2013, Van Nelle Ontwerpfabriek, Rotterdam, Van Nelleweg 1, ROTTERDAM, Netherlands
- November 9, 2013 until November 10, 2013
- First weekend of November, the 28th Edition of "Kunstlijn Haarlem", where over 200 Artists in and around Haarlem show their art works in their Studio,. Musea, Galeries and guest locations. This event can be found all over Haarlem.
- Kunstlijn Haarlem in het 'Oude BelastinKantoor', Het 'Oude BelastingKantoor', Surinameweg 2, HAARLEM, Netherlands
- November 2, 2013 until November 3, 2013
- After a successful second edition with nearly 300 exhibiting artists and 3600 visitors, the 3th Annual Dutch Air Fair will take place on Saturday the 28th and Sunday the 29th of September. This time a more severe way of balloting and further internationalisation of the exhibition. Moreover all presentations at the exhibition will be held at professional stands during these two days.
- Nationale KunstJaarBeurs ADAF, World Fashion Centre / Beursplaza, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- September 28, 2013 until September 29, 2013
- Galerie Rene de Vreugd, Kostverlorenstraat 57, Zandvoort, Netherlands
- June 8, 2013 until June 9, 2013
- Most Cosy 'KunstRoute'in the City of Haarlem. This time the subtittle is 'Art you can Eat'
- VijfHoek KunstRoute, Vijfhoekbuurt Haarlem, HAARLEM, Netherlands
- May 24, 2013 until May 26, 2013
Duin en Kruidberg Sculpture Park
- From 23 th of May until the end of September Karel is participating in the exposition 'Landgoed Duin & Kruidberg SculpturePark 2013'
- Park Duin en Kruidberg, Duin en Kruidbergerweg 60, Santpoort, Netherlands
- May 23, 2013 until September 30, 2013
Art in Spaarndam
- Karel Vreeburg, Theo schouten en Annemiek de Nijs have an exhibition Galerie 'de Kolk' in Spaarndam
- Galerie de Kolk, Westkolk 4, Spaarndam, Netherlands
- May 4, 2013 until May 28, 2013
2nd International Stone Sculpture Symposium India 2013
- Out of More than 300 applications for the Sculpture Symposium 18 Sculptors have been selected to take part in the 2nd International Stone Sculpture Symposium India 2013. Each Artist makes its own sculpture , Mine will be 2,5 x 1 x 1 meters
- Uttarayan Art Foundation, Baroda Vadodar India, Baroda Vadodara, India
- February 1, 2013 until March 3, 2013
Regional 'Kunstdag' Amsterdam
- On every Regional 'Kunstdag' a total number of 90 artists will show approximately 180 works of art. Because there are so many artists, there will be a great variety in the Art Works. Karel ended 2dn place YES
- Bagagehal van Loods 6, KNSM laan 143, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- January 27, 2013 until January 27, 2013
Nationale KunsDagen 2012 AHOY
- The National KunstDagen in the Ahoy Rotterdam are the closure of rounds which have taken place at the beginning of this year. There will be a selection by audience and a jury.
- Nationale KunstDagen 2012 Ahoy, Ahoyweg 10, Rotterdam, Netherlands
- November 10, 2012 until November 11, 2012
- 27th Kunstlijn Haarlem, everywhere in the City and on severla locations like the Old Tax Building in Schalkwijk
- Oude Belasting kantoor, Surinameweg 2, Haarlem Schalkwijk, Netherlands
- November 2, 2012 until November 4, 2012
Annual Dutch Art Fair 2012
- The Annual Dutch Art Fair is for all lovers of contemporary visual art. The diversity in depictions, in formats, in styles and prices is great. Almost all artistic expressions are therefore to see.
- Nationale KunstJaarBeurs 2012, World Fashion Centre Koningin Wilhelminaplein 13, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- September 30, 2012 until September 30, 2012
Open Art Fair 2012
- During the Open Art Fair, the NABK (Dutch Assocoiatie for Visual Artists) invites 19 artists to exhibit at this important exhibition. Karel Vreeburg is 1 of them.
- Jaarbeurs Utrecht, Hal 10, Jaarbeurs Utrecht, Hal 10, Utrecht, Netherlands
- September 11, 2012 until September 15, 2012
Sculpture Exposition 'Landgoed Duin & Kruidberg Exposeert!'
- From 24th of May until the end of September Karel is participating in the sculpture exposition 'Landgoed Duin & Kruidberg Exposeert!'
- Landgoed Duin &Kruidberg, Duin en Kruidbergerweg 60, Santpoort, Netherlands
- May 24, 2012 until September 24, 2012
- De Vijfhoek wijk in Haarlem, Meerdere Locaties, Haarlem, Netherlands
- May 11, 2012 until May 13, 2012
Art and Mathematics
- Tu Delft Faculteit Bouwkunde, Julianalaan 134, DELFT, Netherlands
- November 1, 2011 until November 19, 2011
Biennale of Chianciano 2011
- The Biennale is a prestigious museum exhibition and award staged and organised by the Chianciano Art Museum. The catalogue: http://www.calameo.com/read/00038347919217d7e59a5 During this Biennale Karel was awarded with the 3th Leonardo Price for Sculpture
- Biennale of Chianciano 2011, Chianciano Art Museum, Chianciano Therme Italy, Netherlands
- September 17, 2011 until September 24, 2011
- The 25th Haarlemse Kunstlijn first weekend of Novermber
- 'Het Oude Beslastingkantoor', Surinameweg 2, HAARLEM, Netherlands
- November 6, 2010 until November 7, 2010
Florence Biennale 2009
- The seventh edition of the Biennale Internazionale dell’Arte Contemporanea of Florence will be held from 5th to 13th December 2009 in the historical setting of Fortezza da Basso.
- Fortezza da Basso,..Firenze Italy, Fortezza da Basso,..Firenze Italy, Firenze, Italië
- December 5, 2009 until December 13, 2009
Haarlem Kunstlijn 2009
- Karel Vreeburg,.. Beeldhouwer in Steen, Het ' Oude belastingkantoor' Surinameweg 2, Haarlem, Netherlands
- November 7, 2009 until November 8, 2009
'Open Art Code' Paris 2009
- Open Art Code,... is made up of a group of talented artists who have very different technical styles and their artistic formation is varied. They have united their talents in the past to exhibit together in Italy, Montecarlo, Mexico and last year at the Grand Palais under the umbrella of Passion for Life.
- Grand Palais, Avenue Winston Churchill, Parijs, France
- November 4, 2009 until November 8, 2009